Discover the scenic beauty of Arrábida Natural Park on an 8-hour tour from Lisbon.
Travel on a 12m/39ft Yacht through the coastal wetlands of Sado river, swim in the Atlantic Ocean, keep a look out for friendly dolphins, and more.
- Discover the scenic beauty of Arrábida Natural Park by Yacht
- Swim and snorkel in the Atlantic Ocean
- Look for friendly dolphins and rare birds
- While you're there, just try the kayaks or SUP boards. Alternatively, enjoy some snorkeling in the calm waters.
- Go ashore to enjoy lunch in Portinho da Arrábida or Tróia Marina
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT
Following a pick-up from your hotel, transfer to Setúbal where you'll climb aboard an exclusive 8-passenger Yacht for a full-day tour of the stunning Arrábida Natural Park south of Lisbon.
Marvel at wide-ranging views of the Atlantic Ocean and Sado Estuary. Keep a look out for dolphins and rare birds, jump overboard for an invigorating swim, or enjoy snorkeling and sunbathing activities.
The transparent blue waters combined with the green beauty of Arrábida Natural Park resembles the Mediterranean.
While you're there, just try the kayaks or SUP boards. Alternatively, enjoy some snorkeling in the calm waters.
For lunch, go on shore to the picturesque Portinho da Arrábida, where you can find the freshest fish, just arrived from locals' boats. Alternatively, bring your own lunch and enjoy a picnic in our boat.